Tuesday, March 28, 2006

foursomes

This one has been making the rounds ... I got my copy from my friend Elizabeth in Mississippi and so far have not answered it. So, here you go, Lizba. :)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Babysitter
Movie theater ticket and concession salesperson
High school English teacher
Newspaper reporter

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Hannah and Her Sisters
Amelie
Love Actually
Red from the Blue/White/Red trilogy by Krzysztof Kieslowski

Four places you have lived:
Portland, Oregon
Melbourne, Australia
New York, New York
Greenville, Mississippi
(... and that doesn’t include where I live now!)
  
Four TV shows you love to watch:
The Office
The Sopranos
The Apprentice
Scrubs
   
Four places you have been on vacation:
San Francisco
Panama
Paris
Scotland

Four Web sites you visit daily:
Hotmail (to check my e-mail)
Star Tribune (because it’s my home page)
Beliefnet
MSN boards

Four of your favorite foods:
Ambrosia apples that are in all the stores right now
Fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries with cream
Dark chocolate
Homemade macaroni and cheese

Four places you would rather be right now:
In a hot bathtub
On Minnesota’s North Shore
Back in New York
At home with my husband and a hot cup of tea

No comments: