Liz made up this meme for her blog, and I thought I'd use it as a Friday Five, even though it's technically Thursday night and I am cheating by postdating this post. Heh heh.
1. Name one place you'd like to be right now.
Snuggled up in bed with a good book.
2. Name two things you really ought to know but that you keep forgetting.
1. Turn out the lights when I leave a room! It's a bad habit, and Steve is always reminding me.
2. The Beatles' birthdays. I used to have them all down pat, but now they're slipping. Is it ... George-Feb. 25, Paul-June 18, Ringo-July 7, John-Oct. 9??? (Now I need to go Google to check my answers. Woo-hoo! I rock! Of course, I used to know all the years, too ...)
3. Name three things you would like to change about yourself.
1. My cancer - I wish I'd never had it.
2. My tendency toward anxiety.
3. My inability to decide what I want to do when I grow up.
4. Name four things you would never change about yourself.
1. My independence.
2. My love of learning.
3. My capacity for compassion and empathy.
4. My sense of humor.
5. Name five people who make you smile inside and out.
1. Steve, my husband.
2. Daniel, my monkey-hugging, big-smiling boy.
4. My friends from high school when we're together.
5. Jo Ann in Mississippi.