Short and sweet from the RevGals: Below you will find five words. Tell us the first thing you think of on reading each one. Your response might be simply another word, or it might be a sentence, a poem or a story.
1. vineyard — the wineries we visited in Sonoma in May.
2. root — root vegetables, such as potatoes and yams, and the fact that fall is almost here, and it will be the season for those foods.
3. rescue — the efforts to rescue everyone from the 35W bridge collapse.
4. perseverance — Harry Potter's quest to find the horcruxes and destroy Lord Voldemort.
5. divided — our parish, over styles of liturgy and worship.