I've been tagged by Kristine to list seven truths about myself and tag seven people to do the same. I think I'll just list mine — and if you want to play along, just share your list in the comments section!
1. I am turning 40 (a.k.a. "the new 30") in January.
2. I once received a $100 bill from Bill Murray as a tip when I was a bartender in college.
3. I live within a one-mile radius of more coffee shops than I can count on one hand.
4. I am the only member of my family who lives in the Midwest. My parents and siblings are in the Pacific Northwest, and my aunts, uncles and cousins are in Oregon, California and New Jersey.
5. As of today, I am 17 weeks pregnant with baby number two, whom I constantly think of as a girl. We'll find out if I'm right on Nov. 14!
6. I am an introvert by nature; I like people, but I need solitude to recharge my inner batteries.
7. I am married to a smart, kind, patient, funny, handsome man!